The training will focus on accommodation PFI projects, particularly education/BSF, and also consider the interfaces with the Academies programme. The session will throughout draw on a range of 'real life examples' and also consider government infrastructure policy and funding. The session will include:
- An introduction to PFI projects, by reference to concepts and documents
- The principles of risk transfer
- Key public sector risks
- Contract management
- Common operational project issues
- Education/BSF projects - sector specific features, including an introduction to the LEP
- Academies, the interface with PFI schemes
- New schemes - procurement issues
- Government policy and funding - the future for PFI and similar project financed infrastructure schemes.
To register, please contact: Amy Mallett.