DLA Piper's Global M&A Intelligence Report 2017 was launched in London on 23 May 2017. The report this year follows the hugely successful editions from 2015 and 2016.
The 2017 Global report is an analysis of over 1,000 private M&A deals over the last 3 years and offers a unique insight into current trends in M&A. 2016 was a tumultuous year politically but did that spill over into M&A terms? The report provides an answer to this and also to:
- What changes have there been over the last year?
- Do auction processes really drive better legal terms or is it just price?
- Are PE buyers really so different to trade buyers?
- Is Europe a continent and does the UK market practice look across the Channel, the Atlantic or just do its own thing?
- Locked box v Completion accounts – what really is market?
- Is the MAC clause still valid?
- What are the "normal" warranty thresholds and de minimis?
- Does the data room get disclosed?
Here is what our clients think:
"A really useful snapshot of the market that a global firm such as DLA Piper is uniquely placed to develop/ present." Partner, Corporate Finance House
"…comparisons across territories and changes in UK/ Europe. Also allows an understanding of what is coming our way." Director, Leading Bank
"Broad range of topics covered and with meaningful stats and anecdotes." Senior Legal Adviser, Healthcare major
"Was useful to know about W&I insights and US market customs which I wouldn’t otherwise be aware of." General Counsel, Leading Private Equity House
To know more, please contact Akshay Singh, International Marketing and BD Manager.