Global experience in designing and implementing efficient, cost-effective and demand-driven business models with a dynamic supply chain
Transform your business
The traditional business model is under increasing pressure. In a world with growing regulatory burdens, increased competition, market uncertainty and change of consumer behavior, costs and risks to business are harder to manage. Businesses are faced with an increasingly complex legal, financial and reputational risk agenda, while stakeholders seek to hold them to account for human rights and ESG issues throughout the supply chain. As a result, linear supply chains often no longer adequately address stakeholder demands.
Companies need to seize the opportunities that technology creates and reinvent their supply chains. If devised properly, an efficient supply chain structure with effective risk management processes can provide a competitive advantage.
Companies can unlock value through optimization of their global business and supply chain operations by:
- streamlining their legal structure and aligning it with their business strategy;
- integrating sustainability and ESG objectives into their business strategy and implementing them across the supply chain;
- proactively assessing and managing ESG risks across the supply chain, including human rights, corruption, pollution and resource depletion issues;
- harmonizing their tax profile with their operating model;
- increasing control and transparency; and
- improving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and international best practice standards.
As a firm that closes more M&A transactions each year than anyone else, we know how critical an efficient and dynamic supply chain is in maximizing the benefits of an acquisition or divestment.
The potential savings through a redesign can be immense, including reductions in statutory accounts, streamlining of operational functions, and reductions in tax and legal compliance costs, as well as reputational benefits.
We support the integration process from the planning to the execution stage, and we help identify the most appropriate business model through which to optimize and execute the overall global supply chain.