Théo works in all areas of public law and more particularly in public contracts and public property law, both in their advice and litigation aspects. He assists both public and private operators.
Theo advises sponsors, lenders or public entities in the context of complex public-private contractual arrangements in various sectors (sports infrastructure, energy, transport, construction, etc.).
He also benefits from experiences in general public law, local authority law and public property law (public and private domains, town-planning). Théo regularly acts in public procurement litigation (contractual and pre-contractual summary proceedings, litigation relating to the performance and termination of public contracts, expert reports).
Théo also works on regulatory issues in various sectors (environment, sports, health, industry, etc.).
Théo holds a Magister degree in Economic Activities Law and a Master's degree in Business Law from the University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne.
- Advising public authorities of a French département for the award of a concession contract for the outsourcing of management and gendarmeries works to a specialized operator with the collection of a capitalized fee. Advice on the structuring of the operation, drafting of the agreement with the public partners, drafting of the consultation documents.
- Advising regions in the context of setting up and then updating their Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) programs.
- Advising a chamber of commerce in the difficulties of performance of the concession of a commercial port.
- Advising a contract holder in the context of difficulties in the execution (price updating, acceptance of subcontractors, contract requalification, amendments, transaction, etc.) of a global public contract (CREM) for the construction of university premises (EUR180 million of design-build works).
- Advising a candidate company for the occupation of the public domain of Nice airport in the context of ground handling services.
- Advising lenders on the financing of FttH fiber network deployment operations.
- Regular participation in reviews of public contracts (public procurement contracts and concession contracts), in connection with plans to acquire companies holding these contracts.
- Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Magistère de droit des activités économiques, 2017
- Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master II Droit des affaires, 2017
COVID-19: the French Government’s emergency measures in public procurement law, 25 March 2020
- Théo has a cumulative experience of two and a half years in various public institutions (public authorities, public interest group, central administration, administrative jurisdiction) as well as in French and international law firms.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises NORD/LB on the €156,000,000 financing of covage infra to accelerate its...
3 February 2023 .1 minute read
DLA Piper advises LBBW on the financing of H2air's Myosotis wind farm in France
28 March 2022 .2 minute read