Yasmine Djerrari advises national and international clients on various corporate law transactions.
Her experience covers both legal secretarial matters (establishment of companies, capital increases and reductions, appointment of corporate officers), as well as the advice and implementation of complex transactions (national and cross-border mergers, partial asset contributions, issuance of compound securities, contributions).
- Advising BASF in the context of partial divestiture of European polyamide business.
- Advising the JOA group (Jouer, Oser, s'Amuser) in the context of the acquisition of the Emeraude group, after obtaining the authorisation of the French Ministry of the Interior and the relevant municipalities. JOA thus becomes the 2nd French operator in terms of the number of establishments.
- University of Paris V, Master's degree in Business Law, 2010
- University of Paris V, Master's degree, Juriste d'affaires, 2011
- 2020 DLA-Piper-Guide-to-Going-Global-Corporate
- Lexology GTDT - Corporate Reorganisations 2020 - France
Yasmine began her career in Corporate law Firms in French and did an internship in an American company located in the Paris region.
Memberships And Affiliations
- CAPA, EFB, 2012