Ekaterina FilikhinaSenior Associate
Ekaterina Filikhina practises in the area of information technology law, with particular focus on IT contract law and IT outsourcing.
Her area of practice includes drafting and negotiating contracts on a national and international level. Furthermore, she advises on IT projects cloud computing and software licensing.
- Drafting software licencing contracts for the development of automotive software and technologies.
- Advising an internationally acting pharmaceutical company on a complex multi-party IT outsourcing project.
- Advising a German chemical company on the implementation of an ERP-SAP-project.
- Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg, Second State Examination, 2019
- University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, First State Examination, 2017
Prior to joining DLA Piper 2021, Ekaterina Filikhina worked as an Associate for a leading German law firm in the area of information technology.