Daniel Wojtczak Ph.D.Lead Lawyer
Daniel Wojtczak has practiced for over 8 years in the field of EU and Polish competition law.
His experience includes mergers, cartels (including planning and conducting dawn raids), and abuse of a dominant position cases.
- Adam Mickiewicz University, Ph.D., Competition Law, 2014
- IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law, LL.M., International and Comparative Law, cum laude, 2013
- Adam Mickiewicz University, M.A., Law, 2005
- Vertical Agreements - official publication of the Polish Competition Agency, 2013
- Chief Expert, Polish Competition Agency (Office of Competition and Consumer Protection), 2007-2016
- National Expert, EU Commissioner for Competition Cabinet, 2015