Ashleigh Lynn AngelettiAssociate
Ashleigh Angeletti focuses her practice on the defense of medical device, life science, and pharmaceutical companies in a variety of cases, including coordinated and multidistrict product liability litigation, complex commercial litigation, and investigations. In addition, Ashleigh's practice includes litigating consumer class actions and counseling clients in business disputes.
Ashleigh has significant experience in all aspects of litigation, from pre-filing investigation and strategy through resolution, and frequently handles specialized functions, such as expert development, in multidistrict product liability cases.
- Defended Bayer in California JCCP and related proceedings arising out of permanent medical device, including leading development of more than 50 medical experts, strategic resolution of tens of thousands of claims, and defense of related indemnity claims.
- Member of national counsel team to insurance company on entire portfolio of Aging Services cases, including strategic alignment of defense across the portfolio, management of direct defense of Aging Services cases, and developing data-based approach to litigation and resolution.
- Obtained summary judgment for The Clorox Company in 0 advertising litigation relating to nutritional supplement products.
- Represented a public medical device company in connection with DOJ investigation relating to government billing.
- Defended Medtronic Inc in multiple product liability actions relating to intrathecal pain pump medical device products.
- Defended DJO Global Inc in California JCCP and related proceedings relating to cold therapy medical device products, in consumer class action litigation relating to medical device products, and in various other tort and commercial litigation.
- Defended Novo Nordisk, Inc. in multi-district action and coordination proceeding involving diabetes medication.
- Represented and counseled numerous technology companies in business disputes.
- B.S., Italian, Political Science, Pennsylvania State University
- B.S., California Western School of Law
Ashleigh has a strong commitment to pro bono cases, and has focused her efforts in helping victims of domestic violence. Additionally, she has successfully petitioned for discharge upgrades for numerous military veterans, assisted clients with the naturalization process, and sought clemency for incarcerated clients.
- Presenter, Strafford CLE Webinar on "Evidence of Subsequent Remedial Measures: Strategies and Practical Considerations Under FRE 407," July 19, 2023
Memberships And Affiliations
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Athena San Diego