Nichola Donovan advises on complex and strategic technology and sourcing arrangements, including in particular business process and IT outsourcing, systems integration, cloud computing and long term sourcing arrangements. Her clients include a range of sectors including technology, financial services and insurance, and many of her deals have global reach.
Nichola advises on multiple aspects of the sourcing process, including developing the contract structure, commercial construct, implementation approach, governance and performance management regimes.
- University of Birmingham, Law, 2007
- Barclaycard (Legal Secondee) - February 2011 to September 2011
- GlaxoSmithKline (Legal Secondee) - April 2010 to August 2010
Memberships And Affiliations
- Society for Computers and Law
- Women in Telecoms and Technology
- DLA Piper's Women in Technology group