Florencia Fabio advises domestic and international clients on dispute resolution. She has carried out investigations on contract law, insurance and arbitrations and has actively participated in the public debate on changes to the Judicial Practice of Law.
Florencia has been involved in cross-border investigations and compliance reviews for multinational companies. She has also handled both domestic and international litigation and arbitration proceedings.
- Magister in Private International Law
- Universidad de Buenos Aires, Degree in Procedural Civil Law
- Universidad de Buenos Aires, School of Law, Law Degree
- Assistant Lecturer, Procedural Civil and Commercial Law, Universidad de Buenos Aires School of Law
- Assistant Lecturer, Family Law, Universidad de Buenos Aires School of Law