Bunnie represents clients in a wide variety of corporate and transactional matters, with a primary focus on mergers and acquisitions, and she advises emerging growth companies throughout the business life cycle, from structuring and entity formation to general corporate governance, venture capital financings and exit. She has experience representing strategic investors in connection with their investments in early-stage companies.
In addition, Bunnie helps professional athletes form and grow their own businesses, advising them on structuring, financing and strategic growth.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law
- B.A., International Studies and Spanish, Pepperdine University
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America for Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Law, Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law and Real Estate Law (2023)
- Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in 2021 and 2022
- Named among the Los Angeles Business Journal’s Minority Leaders of Influence on January 28, 2021
- Represented a public media company in its acquisition of an integrated creative content and digital media agency
- Represented a privately held cannabis holding company in a joint venture involving the contribution of its seven subsidiary operating companies
- Represented a home medical equipment company as borrower in the refinancing of its senior secured loan and restructuring of its ownership into a trust
- Advised a WNBA star and broadcaster in connection with the creation and launch of a new mobile app under her personal brand, including formation, a convertible note financing round and negotiation of a consulting agreement. Separately advised in endorsement and content transactions.
- Represented a professional basketball player in the launch of a streetwear clothing line under the player’s personal brand
Memberships And Affiliations
- Pepperdine School of Law Preceptor Mentor
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises VVIP Ventures in its acquisition of the National Enquirer, National...
8 February 2023 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises ZASH in acquisition of AdRizer through ZVV Media Partners, its joint...
16 February 2022 .6 minute read