Fabian HerbstJunior Associate
Fabian Herbst advises on various aspects of intellectual property law (particularly trademark, design and copyright law) as well as unfair competition law, data protection and life sciences.
- Ongoing advice to an international online shipping group on various regulatory issues, such as e-commerce, transport of hazardous goods, waste management law and telecommunications law.
- Advising an international banking group on data protection issues in a regulatory review process (including practical implementation).
- Ongoing advice to an international gambling group on unfair competition and data protection issues.
- Advising an investment fund on the acquisition of a large Austrian transport company.
- Ongoing advice to an international consumer goods group on various legal issues regarding food and cosmetics (including administrative criminal law) as well as unfair competition law.
- Advising an industrial materials group on various issues relating to employee invention remuneration (including practical implementation within the group).
- Ongoing advice to a telecommunications group on a wide range of regulatory issues as well as general civil law (including litigation advice).
- Advising various companies on intellectual property issues (including registration and prosecution of intellectual property rights).
- University of Vienna, Mag. iur., 2020
- Liability for stumps rolling down from windthrow areas in Austria (Scientific Paper), Small-scale Forestry International Conference (IUFRO 3.08.00) (2023)
- "AI Act – Regulation of artificial intelligence", ecolex (2023)
- Easements for recreational purposes?, Forstzeitung (2022)
- "Liability for touchscreens and apps while driving", ecolex (2023)
- Publication series about legal framework of Austrian forest officials, Forstzeitung (2021)
- Liability for rolling root plates in windthrow areas, Waldverband aktuell (2021)
- Vienna, October 2022: Expert witnesses and data protection, ULG 665 „Bewertung land- und forstwirtschaftlicher Liegenschaften“, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna
- Okinawa, October 2022: Liability for rolling root plates in windthrow areas, Small-scale Forestry International Conference (IUFRO 3.08.00)
Memberships And Affiliations
- Vienna Bar Association