Sophie KopfSenior Associate
Sophie Kopf works for the Corporate Practice Group.
She advises domestic and international clients across the whole range of corporate law, primarily in cross-border transactions and corporate structuring and reorganizations. Further, she focuses on advising Austrian private foundations.
Sophie Kopf has a thorough understanding of the life sciences industries as well as consulting experience in the automotive and energy industries and regularly advises clients on industry specific matters and transactions.
- Advising a leading US agricultural machinery manufacturer in relation with the acquisition of stakes in the US shareholders of Kreisel Electric GmbH & Co KG, an Austrian leading innovator focused on the development of liquid-cooled electric battery modules and packs for high-performance and off-highway applications.
- Advising a German software investor in connection with its investment and participation in NAVAX Consulting GmbH, a leading Software and IT Services Provider, headquartered in Vienna/Austria, through its Maguar I Fund.
- Advising a leading provider of sustainable, fiber-based consumer packaging solutions, on its acquisition of AR Packaging, Europe's second largest manufacturer of fiber-based consumer packaging.
- Advising a multinational conglomerate (seller) and a global science and technology company (purchaser) on the Austrian part of the sale of the biopharma business of the seller.
- Advising a US-based leading a multinational conglomerate on the Austrian part of the Group's sale of its DistributedPower Division to financial investor Advent.
- Advising a leading global pharma company on the acquisition of competitor Baxter's vaccines unit and part of a production facility in Austria.
- Advising an Austrian entrepreneurial family on the acquisition of the Vienna-based Bussetti Group.
- University of Vienna, LL.M., 2020
- University of Linz, Mag. iur., 2017
Memberships And Affiliations
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Wien