Alyson Eather's core legal skills are advising the public and private sectors on the legal aspects of major projects, including complex contract risk review and strategic procurement and probity.
Alyson has acted for a range of mining and infrastructure clients advising on a variety of forms of construction contracts and project and mining infrastructure related contracts both in Western Australian and internationally.
- Oakajee Port and Rail Pty Ltd
- Societe d'Exploitation de Kipoi SPRL
- API Management Pty Ltd
- Tiger Resources Limited
- WA Housing Authority
- POSCO E&C
- Newcastle Ports Corporation
- University of New England
- University of Melbourne
- University of Western Sydney
- South Coast Natural Resource Management Inc
- Advising Oakajee Port and Rail Pty Ltd on all aspects of project delivery covering procurement, legal contract risk and project deliver strategy risk in relation to the design, construct and operation of a deep water port and railway at Oakajee
- Advising Societe d'Exploitation de'Kipoi in relation to its Kipoi Copper Project Stage II in the Democratic Republic of the Congo on its EPC contracts for its SXEW plant, agglomerator and heap leach conveyor system, power solution, accommodation infrastructure and services contracts for the engagement of engineering services
- Advising the Department of Housing (WA) in relation to several of its housing projects around Perth
- Advising developer in relation to mixed use development of FESA site in Perth
- Advising several mining company client in relation to the design, construction and operation of accommodation villages throughout Western Australia
- Advising POSCO E&C in relation to the EPC contract on a gas-fired combined cycle power station in Namibia
- Bachelor of Business (Management), University of Technology, Sydney, 2004
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Technology, Sydney, 2004
Alyson has written numerous papers and articles in relation to the procurement, construction and project delivery issues. She was a regular contributor the NSW Law Society Journal and continues to write for other industry publications including Procurement Professional.
Alyson is regularly asked to present at industry events including the Institute of Public Administration Australia, The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Australia and other relevant legal industry conferences.