Robyn RogersSpecial Counsel
Robyn Rogers has over 10 years' of experience working in the property industry with a focus on transactional, development and advisory work.
Areas of FocusReal Estate
Areas of Experience
- Acquisitions and disposals of property (including disposal of property by mortgagees in possession and receivers and managers);
- Preparation and negotiation of contracts of sale and all documents associated with the sale of commercial real estate and managing projects through to completion;
- Co-ordination and conduct of large-scale due diligence;
- Negotiation and preparation of agreements for lease and lease for major commercial and industrial sites;
- Establishment of wholesale and retail property investment schemes;
- Preparation of easements, restrictive covenants and similar instruments; and
- General commercial property advice.
- Real estate development including the establishment of joint ventures;
- Preparation and negotiation of joint venture agreements, project management agreements, development management agreements and associated project documentation;
- Off the plan contracts of sale for strata titled developments; and
- General strata-titling and subdivision advisory work.
- Acting for the Receivers and Managers, KordaMentha in relation to legacy real estate issues concerning existing leasing pre-commitments, completion of leasing arrangements, and related real estate advices for the “Raine Square” development including drafting and negotiating the sale documentation for Raine Square and attending to all matters required to effect completion, valued at $450 million.
- Acting for a Macquarie Bank and ABN joint venture on the due diligence, purchase, development, leasing and subsequent on market sale of “Optima Centre” in Osborne Park for $120 million.
- Acting for Aspen on the acquisition of the property development arm of Futuris Corporation, valued at $230 million.
- Acting for ASX-listed Finbar Group Limited in relation to the establishment of numerous joint venture arrangements for the acquisition and development of land, specifically high rise residential and mixed use developments, as well as general advisory work and the preparation of strata pre-sale contracts. Projects include multiple mixed use developments (combining residential, commercial, retail, short stay accommodation) throughout Western Australia, for example:
- Perth CBD projects including Vue Towers, Fairlanes, X2 Apartment, Eighteen on Plain and, Adagio;
- Greater metropolitan area projects including Spings Towers, Knightsgate Residences, Aire and Lime; and
- Regional projects including Pelage West and Pelago East Apartments, Karratha.
- Acting for the Match Group, Western Australia's leading boutique developer in relation to a number of mixed use commercial and residential strata developments within the metropolitan area, including the establishment of joint venture arrangements, retail and wholesale investment funds and the preparation of project management agreements and all associated documents from the initial acquisition of the development sites through to the sale of individual strata-titled lots. Projects including, amongst others, Heirloom, Home, Dime, Metropolitan, Fort Knox, Maymont, Mix, Rhythm, Mika, Ottimo and Summer.
- Acting for Stockland in relation to Stockland’s “Islands” development at South Beach including general advisory work, title applications and the preparation of sales contracts.
- Acting for Taskers Living in relation to a multi-staged multi-unit development in North Fremantle comprising 5 separate residential towers including project structuring advice, preparation of development agreements, assisting with various land subdivision and title applications processes and drafting adjoining owner agreements and off the plan sales contracts for each stage of the development.
- Acting for Maquarie Bank in relation to the strata-titling and resubdivision of 160 Central, Perth.
- Acting for ALDI in relation to their agreement for lease and lease of their WA Distribution Centre located at Jandakot Airport.
- Acting for Monadelphous Group Limited in relation to the pre-leasing of commercial office space within new and existing developments in Western Australia and Queensland including the negotiation of the agreement for lease and lease of Monadelphous’ current WA headquarters at 59 Albany Highway, Victoria Park.
- University of Western Australia, Bachelor of Laws, 2004
- University of Western Australia, Bachelor of Arts, 2004