Clotilde Haon is a legal practitioner with experience in Antitrust and Competition law, including merger control, cartels and State aid. She is part of the Competition team of DLA Piper.
Clotilde has experience with both EU and French competition laws.
She has worked in law firms in Paris, London and Brussels, representing European and international clients. Her legal background extends through several practice areas, such as Competition, Commercial and Distribution law.
Clotilde focuses her practice on a number of industries, including the insurance sector, transport and logistics, automotive, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and food industry.
- Advising international companies on multi-jurisdictional and EU mergers filings in different sectors including the insurance sector, petrochemicals and real estate.
- Working on global cartel investigations and follow-on actions (including the trucks cartel case) in multiple jurisdictions.
- Advising international companies on French competition authority investigations regarding abuse of dominance.
- Advising international companies on antitrust issues such as exchange of information, gun jumping and excessive pricing.
- University of Montpellier, Master 2 in International Commercial Law, 2017
- University of Montpellier, Master 1 in Company law, 2016
Memberships And Affiliations
- Paris Bar
- Brussels Bar