Orson Alcocer advises Spanish and international clients on all aspects of real estate investments, development, funding, construction, management and commercialisation of different real estate assets, varying from commercial projects to offices, hotels, logistics parks and holiday and residential units.
He has been involved in a wide range of real estate transactions, including real estate financings, sale and purchase of national and international portfolios, structuring and launching of real estate funds and commercial leases. He also focuses on international transactions, M&A, joint ventures and restructurings.
- San Pablo - CEU Madrid University, Postgraduate Course in European Law, 1998-1999
- San Pablo - CEU Madrid University, Law Degree (excellence award), 1994-1998
- Legal 500 EMEA – 2012 to 2022 - Real Estate – Leading Individual
- Chambers Europe: Spain – 2012 to 2022 - Real Estate – Band 1
- Forty Under Forty 2009 – Iberian Lawyer
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association (Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid)
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises controlled affiliates of Starwood Capital Group on the acquisition of...
29 July 2021 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises Grupo Didra and Aina Hospitality on the sale of Bless Collection luxury...
18 July 2021 .2 minute read