Victoria Rhodes has a broad range of experience across all areas of corporate/corporate finance law and practice with a focus on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions and equity capital markets.
Her experience also includes public takeovers, corporate governance matters, private equity, shareholder arrangements, joint ventures and international reorganisations.
Victoria has experience of advising both listed and private companies, private equity funds and banks on all aspects of corporate law. She has particular experience advising on the technology, life sciences/healthcare, renewables and retail sectors.
- Advising L'Catterton and management shareholders in relation to the sale by way of auction process of the entire issued share capital of IPN Topco Limited (parent company of Inspired Pet Nutrition) to Dalton Topco Limited (CapVest) for an undisclosed sum which completed in December 2020.
- Advising Learning Technologies Group plc, the provider of services and technologies for digital learning and talent management, on its GBP81 million placing to raise additional funding for future growth which announced in May 2020.
- Advising Aptitude Software Group plc, a leading provider of business-critical software and services, on its GBP51.4 million. Class 1 disposal of Microgen Financial Systems Limited and associated return of value to shareholders by way of a B Share Scheme.
- Advising Ocean Bidco Limited (a subsidiary of Ocean Outdoor Limited, the premium out of home (“DOOH”) media company) on its recommended public offer for the entire issued share capital of AdCity Media (a Nasdaq listed entity) for SEK308 million to enhance Ocean Outdoor’s presence in Sweden, Denmark and Finland and to mark its entry into the Norwegian DOOH market.
- Advising Brady Group plc, providers of leading commodities and energy trading software, on its recommended Rule 9 takeover offer by Hanover Bidco for GBP15 million.
- Advising GE on multiple corporate reorganisations, in total involving 20+ jurisdictions and the coordination of overseas lawyers (comprising DLA Piper and local counsel).
- Advising Tissue Regenix Group plc, an AIM listed pioneering international medical technologies company on its acquisition of CellRight Technologies LLC along with associated GBP40 million placing.
- Advising Safestyle UK plc on its GBP8.5 million placing by way of an accelerated bookbuild to provide additional working capital during the COVID-19 pandemic which announced in April 2020.
- Advising Sun Capital Partners VII, LLC in respect of the acquisition by its subsidiary Tonic Topco Limited of Project Aqua Topco Limited, the parent company of Allied Glass for GBP181 million which completed in December 2019.
- Advising Walker Greenbank plc, the AIM listed international luxury interior furnishings company, on its GBP40 million acquisition of Clarke & Clarke Limited along with the associated GBP17 million placing.
- University of Leeds, Law, LLB, Hons
- College of Law, York, LPC
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Hive Energy on the sale of the UK's largest solar park Cleve Hill to...
5 October 2021 .2 minute read