Blanka Börzsönyi *Senior Associate
Blanka Börzsönyi has advised domestic and international clients on share and asset deals, joint ventures, and key corporate matters, she has significant experience in M&A deals across the IT, hospitality, health service, pharmaceutical, TMT and agri-food sectors.
In relation to her mergers and acquisitions practice, Blanka Börzsönyi regularly advises on complex foreign direct investment regulatory matters. In addition, Blanka also has gained experience in financing matters.
- Induced the success of various M&A deals in the hospitality, pharmaceutical, medical, and agri-food sectors, via the drafting and negotiation of share and business sale and purchase, shareholders’ as well as hotel management agreements, and other transaction-related documents.
- Trustworthy co-ordinator of the legal due diligence process of, among others, hotel operators, pharmaceutical, energy and communications companies.
- Within her corporate practice she advises clients in connection with the corporate side of transactions, as well as the daily operation of corporations, and non-profit organizations.
- Represented clients with success in transactions focused on landmark real estate, in relation to the sale and purchase or the lease thereof.
- Provided valuable advice in new development projects and drafted umbrella agreements, construction, demolition, design, building and construction contracts.
- Represented clients in respect of the financing of M&A and real estate transactions, as well as in the refinancing of the existing indebtedness of the target companies.
- Advised in project financings, proceeded in respect of the establishment and subsequent amendment of Hungarian law-governed collateral.
- J.D., Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Law, Budapest, Hungary, 2012
- PhD, Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Faculty of Law, Budapest, Hungary (currently ongoing, pre-degree certificate: 2020)
- Recent EU-level Case Law Related to National-level Foreign Direct Investment Screening, 2022 (Link)
- ’Securitization: an alternative financing method for corporations rich in intellectual property’, published in Hungarian language in: Magyar Jog in 2021
- Intellectual Property-Related Risk Allocation, Provisions in Share Sale and Purchase Agreement, 2020 (Link)
- Intellectual Property Considerations in M&A, Due Diligence, 2019 (Link)