Marion is a Banking and Finance lawyer. She assists a wide range of clients in various types of cross-border banking and finance transactions. She regularly advises international companies, banks, financial institutions and asset managers on real estate financing, funds financing and corporate law matters.
Marion also advises on regulatory matters within the banking, finance and capital markets sectors.
- Advising 3R Petroleum subsidiary in obtaining a USD 500 million loan for the acquisition of oilfield assets from Petrobras, Brazil's state-run oil company.
- Advising ING B.V. S.A., a Belgian entity part of the ING banking group, as lender into a EUR 17,560,000 facility agreement, governed by Luxembourg law, granted for the purpose of the re-financing of a loan further to the sale of stakes into a Luxembourg company, owner of a real estate property located in Luxembourg.
- Advising Energy Infrastructure Partners, a leading investor in the energy transition, in the negotiation and implementation of a EUR 195,000,000 financing of its Luxembourg subsidiary with Goldman Sachs Bank USA for, inter alia, the acquisition of a stake of 25% in Repsol Renovables.
- Luxembourg Bar School (Cours complémentaires de droit luxembourgeois), Ministry of Justice, Luxembourg, (Grand Duchy of Luxembourg) 2021
- Université de Montréal (Canada), LLM, Business Law in a Global Context, 2017
- Université Lyon 2 Lumière (France) and Université de Montréal (Canada), Master’s Degree in Business Law, 2016
- 2021 – to date: Associate, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2019-20: Trainee, Global Law Firm, Paris, France
- 2018: Trainee, Global Law Firm, Paris, France
My latest insights
DLA Piper Luxembourg has advised 3R Petroleum subsidiary to obtain funds for Petrobras...
18 August 2022 .1 minute read