Brendan has a corporate law practice with a focus on securities regulation.
He has experience advising on various regulation and compliance matters such as registration and prospectus requirements, registrant obligations, emerging areas and applications for exemptive relief from securities law requirements.
Brendan regularly provides guidance to industry members clarifying rules and regulations related to the Securities Act and the Commodity Futures Act.
- J.D., Queen’s University, 2019
- Certificate in International Business Law, Queen’s University, 2017
- B.A. (Honours), Wilfrid Laurier University, 2016
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Toronto Lawyers Association
My latest insights
Unregulated no more: Canadian Securities Administrators adopt business conduct rule for...
19 October 2023 .6 minute read
CSA Proposed Amendments to expedited shelf prospectus program
4 October 2023 .4 minute read