Caroline Yao is an associate in the corporate group.
Caroline assists clients on a wide range of matters, including financings, mergers and acquisitions, and drafting and reviewing various commercial agreements.
Prior to law school, Caroline worked as a Chartered Accountant at an international accounting firm in its audit and tax groups. Caroline summered and articled with the firm, before joining as an associate in 2021.
- J.D., University of Ottawa, 2020
- B.Com, University of British Columbia, 2012
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Ottawa Faculty of Law
- Harry Beahen Q.C. Memorial Prize
Memberships And Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association
- Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia
My latest insights
Black and Indigenous Business Law Clinic celebrates two years of providing legal advice
7 September 2022 .3 minute read
DLA Piper Canada advises emerging companies across multiple sectors in their strategic...
6 July 2022 .33 minute read