Mélody Brunot is a corporate lawyer advising international companies, private equity houses, real estate funds, VC funds, and start-ups on corporate law matters.
Mélody has a strong experience in cross-border transactions, as well as in the implementation of joint venture structures. She also regularly advises her clients on intra-group restructurings and insolvency matters.
- King’s College London, LL.M. in International Financial Law, 2013
- Université de Nancy (France), Master’s degree in European business law
- Mélody is described by her clients as a lawyer who “displays great commitment and responsiveness.” - Legal 500, 2021; and as “an outstanding lawyer with not just a profound knowledge of corporate law but an understanding of business and clients needs” - Legal 500, 2022
- 2022 to date: Counsel, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2018-21: Senior Associate, International Law Firm, Luxembourg
- 2017-18: Associate, International Law Firm, Luxembourg
- 2013-17: Associate, International Law Firm, Luxembourg