Mary Claire BlytheAssociate
Mary Claire is an associate in the employment group and focuses her practice on employee benefits and executive compensation matters.
She regularly advises clients on compliance with the Internal Revenue Code, Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), and securities laws related to pension and welfare as well as equity-based plans. Her experience includes working with public and private companies, non-profit organizations, and governmental entities on the design and administration of their qualified and non-qualified retirement plans and executive incentive arrangements.
Mary Claire also has considerable experience advising clients regarding employee benefits and executive compensation issues that arise in both sell-side and buy-side merger and acquisition transactions.
- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law
- LL.M., Tax, Georgetown University
- B.A., Johns Hopkins University
- The Legal 500 United States
- Recommended, Employee Benefits, Executive Compensation and Retirement Plans: Transactional (2023)
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Ellimist Singapore on series of significant pharmaceutical M&A...
13 October 2023 .3 minute read