Jaroslav FořtJunior Associate
The trust of my clients and colleagues is my motivation and also my biggest reward.
Jaroslav Fořt is a member of the Litigation and Regulatory practice in DLA Piper Prague. Jaroslav has experience with advising the clients in the financial services, technology, health care, life science and consumer goods sectors on wide range of legal issues, especially in the areas of litigation and regulatory matters.
Jaroslav regularly advises a broad range of international and local clients on various areas of commercial law, legal disputes, day-to-day business issues and related regulatory matters.
- Representing a global event management company in a cross-border dispute with a public authority over the realization of the Czech pavilion at the 2020 EXPO in Dubai.
- Representing Compass Group Czech Republic, a Czech branch of the largest contract foodservice company in the world, in complex employment litigation with its former employee. The litigation involved multiple proceedings held before the courts of all instances including Supreme Court and Constitutional Court.
- Regularly representing UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia and other UniCredit group companies in insolvency proceedings. This includes representing the clients at creditors' committees, creditors' meetings, incidental disputes and inter-creditor disputes.
- Representing UniCredit Leasing in litigations, arbitration proceedings and execution proceedings related to debt collection. The representation concerns the claims from retail financing of personal motor vehicles (credit, financial leasing, and operating leasing) and claims from corporate financing of passenger cars, commercial vehicles, machinery, and technological units.
- Advising a health care sector company on all aspects of the client's business, focusing on the regulation of advertising for medical devices.
- Advising companies from the UniCredit group on all aspects of financial regulation, mainly related to regulation of consumer loans, and representing the client in regulatory procedures with the Czech National Bank.
- Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Law, Mgr., 2021
- Kiel University, School of Law, 2020
Memberships And Affiliations
Junior Associate (koncipient), Czech Bar Association