Dr. Felisa FreySenior Associate
Felisa Frey advises national and international clients in all aspects of employment and labour law as well as related areas, both in judicial and extrajudicial matters.
- Advising an international information technology company on restructuring matters including forced redundancies.*
- Advising a leading German automotive supplier regarding procedural options with respect to employment law measures due to breach of competition law by several employees.*
- Advising a national media company regarding codetermination matters.*
- Advising an e-mobility player regarding works council election.*
* The above list includes matters completed whilst Felisa was in her previous employ.
- Certified lawyer for Employment law, 2022
- Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich, PhD, 2017
- Higher Regional Court of Munich, Second State Examination, 2012
Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich, First State Examination, 2010
- "Works council hearing: Shortening the codetermination period by a final statement?", I SAE 2017, 52
- "Protection against dismissal in Portuguese Labour Law", in Publications on Labour and Business Law No. 105, Peter Lang Verlag 2018
Before joining DLA Piper, Felisa worked from 2018 until 2019 as an associate in a German law firm specialised on labour and employment law. Prior to this Felisa was a scientific assistant at the University of Munich for the Centre for Employment Relations and Employment Law in the division for German and international labour and employment law as well as comparative law. Felisa also completed internships lasting several months with the German-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce in Lisbon and in the labour and employment law practices of international law firms.
Memberships And Affiliations
- German Bar Association, Munich