Dr Lilian GutkinAssociate
Dr Lilian Gutkin advises national and international companies and investors on real estate law. Dr Gutkin specialises in particular in advising on real estate transactions and project developments.
Another focus of her advisory work is commercial tenancy law as well as public and private construction law.
- Advising Catella Real Estate AG on the acquisition and sale of nine properties in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Augsburg, Erlangen and Cologne, including several mixed-use buildings, office and logistics buildings as well as shopping centres and development projects.
- Advising GLP on the development of six logistics properties in Germany. This includes land acquisition, planning and construction.
- Advising Kingstone Investment Management GmbH on the acquisition of two properties in Southern Germany, including mixed-use buildings and development projects.
- Advising PATRIZIA on the sale of an office property in Hanover.
- Advised Assembly/Meyer Bergmann on the development of an office and residential property in Berlin.
- Advised LIP INVEST GmbH on the acquisition of a property in the State of Brandenburg including a development project.
- Advised Conren Land Management GmbH on the acquisition of two properties in Langen and Düsseldorf.
- Advising Collineo Asset Management GmbH on several mezzanine financings for project developments.
- OLG München, Second State Examination 2019
- University of Augsburg, Ph.D. 2017
- School of Law at Chapel Hill, North Carolina
University of Augsburg, First State Examination, 2014
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises exceet on business combination with green hydrogen plant pioneer APEX...
19 January 2023 .3 minute read
DLA Piper advises CONREN on acquisition of Air20 office property at Düsseldorf Airport
13 December 2021 .2 minute read