Dr Manuel Indlekofer LL.M.He/himPartner
Dr Manuel Indlekofer focuses on real estate law. He has extensive knowledge and particular expertise in real estate transactions, commercial tenancy law including all forms of real estate services, as well as construction and architectural law.
Manuel’s advice ranges from project development, planning and construction of real estate to asset management as well as national and international transactions.
In the context of project development, his focus is on construction and architectural law. He advises on all forms of construction, architectural, engineering and project management contracts.
In commercial tenancy law, he has acquired outstanding knowledge and particular experience in the field of real estate services and advises all types of operator models under real estate law, such as co-working, co-living, flexible workspace and all other types of operator and management structures.
Dr. Manuel Indlekofer is the ICT Sector Head Germany.
- Advising GLP on several real estate transactions and project developments for logistics properties in Germany (forward and forward funding) as well as on the conclusion of construction, planning, engineering and project management contracts.
- Advising Catella Real Estate AG on the acquisition and sale of a number of properties in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Augsburg, Langenhagen, Tübingen, Nuremberg and Cologne, including several mixed-use and office buildings and shopping centres.
- Advising KINGSTONE Real Estate on the acquisition of a number of properties in Nuremberg, Stuttgart, Coburg and Ingolstadt in forward and forward funding structures, including several mixed-use, residential and office buildings.
- Advising The Office Group (TOG) on asset management and all issues relating to the operation of flexible workspace.
- Advising WeWork on large-volume leases in Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg and Düsseldorf as well as on asset management in general, including architectural and construction law issues in Germany.
- Advising a leading international real estate company on the development of a logistics project worth over EUR 1 billion.
- Advising Merlin Entertainments on construction and architectural law for several projects at Legoland Günzburg and Heidepark Soltau.
- Advising DIC Onsite and GEG on the asset management of the South German portfolio (including construction and architectural law).
- Advising Aurelis Real Estate on the sale (forward asset deal) of part of Nuremberg's Marienzeile with a total lettable area of 10.262 sqm.
- Advising Savills Investment Management on the acquisition (forward asset deal) of the "Netzwerk" office building in Leipzig with a lettable area of approx. 11.500 sqm.
- Advising PATRIZIA on the sale of an office property in Hanover.
- Advising Assembly/Meyer Bergmann on the development of an office and residential property in Berlin.
- Advising LIP INVEST GmbH on the acquisition of a logistics property and a logistics development project in a forward asset deal near Brandenburg.
- Advising Conren Land Management GmbH on the acquisition of two office properties in Langen and Düsseldorf.
- Advising Collineo Asset Management GmbH on several mezzanine financings of project developments.
- Higher Regional Court of Munich, Second State Examination, 2014
- University of Augsburg, Ph.D., 2013
- Chicago-Kent, College of Law, LL.M., 2009
University of Augsburg, First State Examination, 2009
Awards & Recognitions
- Legal 500 Germany 2021: Recommended for real estate and construction: real estate; “always perfectly informed about every topic”
- Chambers Global Practice Guide Real Estate Germany 2019: Sale and Purchase, Planning and Zoning, Commercial Leases and Construction
- Chambers Global Practice Guide Real Estate Germany 2018: Sale and Purchase, Planning and Zoning, Commercial Leases and Construction
- Chambers Global Practice Guide Real Estate Germany 2017: Sale and Purchase, Planning and Zoning, Commercial Leases and Construction
- In-House Workshops and seminars for clients regarding deal related asset management, German lease law as well as construction and planning law.
Prior to joining the private legal practice, Dr. Manuel Indlekofer was a Research Associate at the Chair for Public Law, European and International Law as well as Sports Law of the University of Augsburg (2009-2015).
Memberships And Affiliations
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- German association for construction law
My latest insights
The energy price cap also imposes obligations on landlords
27 February 2023 .11 minute read
DLA Piper advises exceet on business combination with green hydrogen plant pioneer APEX...
19 January 2023 .3 minute read