Juliane Poss LL.M. (Hong Kong)Senior Associate
Juliane Poss advises domestic and international companies and banks on initial public offerings, rights issues, block trades and bond issuances as well as on stock corporation law and corporate reorganizations.
- Berenberg and Stifel (as joint underwriters) on the public rights offering of electric charging solutions provider Compleo Charging Solutions AG.
- Listed blood cell bank Vita 34 AG on its voluntary public exchange offer for all shares of listed Polish company Polski Bank Komórek Macierzystych S.A. (PBKM).
- Structural aerospace parts producer Montana Aerospace AG (as issuer) on its IPO on the SIX Swiss Exchange and on a subsequent separate capital increase (private placement) by way of an ABB.
- Luxembourg Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) (as issuer) on its planned IPO on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
- BNP Paribas, HSBC and UniCredit (as joint underwriters) on the capital increase (private placement) of Nordex SE by way of an ABB.
- Berenberg (as underwriter) on the capital increase (private placement) of real estate developer DIC Asset AG.
- Social media marketing company The Social Chain AG (as issuer) on its capital increase (private placement).
- Microbattery producer VARTA AG (as issuer) on its capital increase (private placement).
- Flexible packaging manufacturer Aluflexpack AG (as issuer) on its IPO on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
- Higher Regional Court Frankfurt, Second State Examination, 2015
- City University of Hong Kong, LL.M., 2013
- University of Konstanz, First State Examination, 2012
University of Geneva, CDT, 2009
University of Freiburg
- Before joining DLA Piper in 2018, she worked in the corporate/ capital markets team of a major international law firm.
- During her practical training, Juliane worked inter alia as a trainee at the German Embassy of Ottawa, Canada, and at a major international law firm in Tokyo, Japan.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises VARTA AG on agreement with banks on restructuring concept
27 March 2023 .2 minute read
+49 69 271 33 413
+49 152 06 75 49 18