Theresa Schenk advises domestic and international companies and banks on initial public offerings, rights issues, block trades and equity-linked transactions as well as on stock corporation law.
- Berenberg and Stifel (as joint underwriters) on the public rights offering of electric charging solutions provider Compleo Charging Solutions AG.
- Listed blood cell bank Vita 34 AG on its voluntary public exchange offer for all shares of listed Polish company Polski Bank Komórek Macierzystych S.A. (PBKM).
- Structural aerospace parts producer Montana Aerospace AG (as issuer) on its IPO on the SIX Swiss Exchange and on a subsequent separate capital increase (private placement) by way of an ABB.
- Luxembourg Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) (as issuer) on its planned IPO on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
- BNP Paribas, HSBC and UniCredit (as joint underwriters) on the capital increase (private placement) of Nordex SE by way of an ABB.
- Higher Regional Court Munich, Second State Examination, 2019
- University of Munich, First State Examination, 2017
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises VARTA AG on agreement with banks on restructuring concept
27 March 2023 .2 minute read