Dr Catharina VoßSenior Associate
Dr Catharina Voß is a real estate lawyer and has specialized in particular in advising national and international companies on the management and leasing of commercial real estate as well as in the area of real estate litigation during her many years of practice.
She has extensive experience in drafting and negotiating commercial leases, property management agreements and brokerage agreements as well as in construction and architectural law.
- Ongoing advice to GLP as a leading investor and developer of logistics properties and distribution parks on all issues related to the development, leasing and property management for over thirty logistics locations in Germany; most recently advice on the leasing of the approx. 135,000 m² logistics centre in Mönchengladbach, one of the largest infrastructure facilities of its kind in Germany, as well as legal advice on the drafting of a Europe-wide property management agreement.
- Long-term advice to WeWork on leases in Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main and Munich as well as advice on ongoing asset management of the properties leased in Germany to date.
- Ongoing advice to Catella Real Estate AG on all real estate law issues relating to the management of real estate held in the portfolio, including advice in civil and administrative proceedings with a real estate law connection for various real estate funds.
- Advising LIP Invest, a leading investment manager and fund initiator for logistics real estate in Germany, on the acquisition of a property in Thyrow for one of its logistics funds. In particular, advising in connection with the existing lease and the 2,400 m² extension planned for 2022.
- Providing comprehensive advice to Kingstone Investment Management GmbH on all tenancy law matters, in particular on the letting of commercial properties at locations in Nuremberg, Munich and Stuttgart.
- Comprehensive advice to DIC Onsite GmbH / GEG on the conclusion of commercial leases at various locations in Germany and in particular on the drafting of green leases.
- Regular advice to Patrizia AG on property-related matters, administrative court proceedings and lease issues for various retail properties in Germany.
- Higher Regional Court of Munich, Second State Exam 2014
University of Passau, First State Exam, 2012
- Legal 500 Germany 2021: Recommended for real estate and construction: real estate; “very determined and with staying power even with more protracted problems”
- "The mediatisation of membership rights in registered associations - Structuring of memberships in large associations", Nomos publishing house
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Catella Real Estate on acquisition of production property
1 August 2023 .3 minute read
DLA Piper advises Highberg Group on acquisition of Schickler Consulting
9 March 2022 .4 minute read