Patricia Winter advises Brazilian and international companies in contractual and regulatory matters related to energy projects, including those involving FPSOs, FSRUs, drilling and subsea construction, transportation of hydrocarbons, ship-to-ship operations and ports operations, among others.
She has extensive experience in the interface with regulatory bodies, including the Brazilian National Agency of Waterway Transportation (ANTAQ), Brazilian National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels (ANP), Brazilian National Health Surveillance Agency (ANVISA) and the Brazilian Maritime Authority.
DLA Piper and Campos Mello Advogados (CMA) are separate and independent law firms, which work in cooperation with one another. Partners of DLA Piper are not partners of CMA; and CMA partners are not partners of DLA Piper.
- Specialization in State and Regulation, Fundação Getúlio Vargas
- Bachelor of Laws, State University of Rio de Janeiro
Memberships And Affiliations
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Rio de Janeiro
- Women's International Shipping and Trading Association (WISTA) Brazil
- Brazilian Association of Maritime Law (ABDM)