Marx Dauth LL.M.Counsel
Marx Dauth mainly advises corporations, their directors and supervisory boards on corporate and group law and represents them in and out of court.
His main practice areas are corporate governance and compliance matters as well as corporate litigation.
He has been advising a large number of clients from the energy industry and the insurance sector for many years.
- Advising the Kölner Pensionskasse and Pensionskasse der Caritas on their reorganization
- Representation of Pensionskasse der Caritas in legal disputes with a former board member
- Representation of EWE Aktiengesellschaft in legal disputes with former members of the Management Board
- Advising EWE Aktiengesellschaft on the negotiation and conclusion of a joint venture agreement for fiber optic infrastructure expansion with Telekom Deutschland GmbH.
- University of Cologne, Université de Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne), LL.M
- Maîtrise en droit 2010
- First State Examination, 2013
Higher Regional Court of Cologne, Second State Examination 2016
Awards & Recognitions
- Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers 2023: Recognised as “one to watch” for corporate
- DLA Piper berät Kölner Pensionskasse und Pensionskasse der Caritas bei ihrer Sanierung
- DLA Piper erreicht Freigabe des Bundeskartellamts für die Gründung eines Joint Ventures zwischen EWE und Deutsche Telekom
- DLA Piper berät EWE bei Joint Venture-Vertrag mit Telekom Deutschland GmbH für Glasfaser NordWest
- 2010-2014: Research assistant at a major German firm of insolvency administrators
Memberships And Affiliations
- Lawyers of German and French law (J.D.F.R.) e.V.
My latest insights
Best Lawyers / Handelsblatt recommends a total of 90 lawyers from DLA Piper in Germany
23 June 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises Kölner Pensionskasse and Caritas Pensionskasse on their reorganization
21 January 2021 .5 minute read