Marica De Rosa
Managing Director, Europe Tax Desk
Marica De Rosa has an extensive background in international tax, mergers and acquisitions, tax planning, and academic research.
Marica advises on pan-European matters as well as complex multi-jurisdictional transactions, helping companies coordinate the implementation of their tax strategy with foreign professionals and tax authorities. Her vast experience includes supply chain structuring, IP migration, income tax treaties, cross-border mergers and acquisitions and financing structures.
She assists mainly US multinational groups with a current presence or that are looking to invest in Italy, both in day-to-day tax advice and in the planning and implementation of global tax structuring.
Marica de Rosa is a tax lawyer admitted to practice in Italy only.
- University of California at Berkeley, Exchange Program Haas Business School
- University of Milan "Luigi Bocconi", Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Business Administration
- International Tax Center, Leiden University, LL.M. in International Tax Law
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Chartered Tax Advisor and Certified Auditor Association (Ordine dei Dottori Commercialisti and Revisore dei Conti, since 2009)
- Member of IFA
- The Young Executives Committee of the Italy - America Chamber of Commerce
- Bocconi Alumni Association of New York
My latest insights
European Commission issues two draft directives to further harmonize corporate taxation in...
18 September 2023 .17 minute read
OECD releases Administrative Guidance on Pillar 2 implementation
24 July 2023 .14 minute read