Dr Philipp Eichenhofer M.Jur.Senior Associate
Dr Philipp Eichenhofer has various experience in intellectual property (e.g. advertising and unfair competition law), media litigation (e.g. defamation and privacy) as well as broadcasting and internet law. His clients are international consumer goods manufacturers as well as national and international media and communications companies.
A particular focus of his work is litigation.
Furthermore, he advises and supports companies with regard to reputation management and crisis communication.
- Kammergericht Berlin, First State Exam
- University of Oxford, Magister Juris
- Hanseatisches Oberlandesgericht, Second State Exam
Bucerius Law School (Hamburg), Dr. iur.
Philipp gained practical experience in intellectual property law as well as media law during his legal clerkship and as a research assistant at DLA Piper. Previously, he worked as a research assistant at the Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law in Hamburg.
Memberships And Affiliations
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- Alumni, St. John’s College, University of Oxford
- Alumni, German Academic Merit Foundation (Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes)