Ekaterina Filikhina practises in the area of information technology law, with particular focus on IT contract law and IT outsourcing.
Her area of practice includes drafting and negotiating contracts on a national and international level. Furthermore, she advises on IT projects cloud computing and software licensing.
- Drafting software licencing contracts for the development of automotive software and technologies.
- Advising an internationally acting pharmaceutical company on a complex multi-party IT outsourcing project.
- Advising a German chemical company on the implementation of an ERP-SAP-project.
- Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg, Second State Examination, 2019
- University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, First State Examination, 2017
Prior to joining DLA Piper 2021, Ekaterina Filikhina worked as an Associate for a leading German law firm in the area of information technology.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Heidelberger Druckmaschinen / Amperfied on investment in Flotteladen
19 January 2023 .2 minute read