Betina Fischer practices in the area of commercial law, with particular focus on the drafting, negotiation and review of agreements for the operational business, including general terms and conditions.
Her clients include German and international companies from the automotive, financial services as well as industrial and consumer goods sectors.
- Higher Regional Court of Munich, Second State Examination, 2019
- Ludwig-Maximilian-University Munich, First State Examination, 2017
- Ludwig-Maximilian University Munich, BSc, Psychology, 2012
Memberships And Affiliations
- German-American Lawyers Association (DAJV)
- German Association for Distribution Law (DGVR)
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Borosil Renewables on acquisition of Interfloat and Brandenburger...
5 May 2022 .3 minute read
DLA Piper advises Storskogen on the acquisition of a majority stake in Dimabay
29 March 2022 .3 minute read