Bastian Grünzinger advises national and international companies in all matters of business criminal law and on all compliance issues.
Bastian Grünzinger's advice includes criminal investigations against companies or employees of a company as well as damages to companies by third parties.
Bastian Grünzinger represents companies and individuals vis-à-vis the investigating authorities and courts and coordinates the cooperation of the defence counsel team in complex proceedings.
In addition, Bastian Grünzinger supports companies in conducting internal investigations and regularly advises on all aspects of compliance systems and anti-corruption guidelines.
- Advising an internationally operating company on the conduct of an internal investigation to uncover acts of corruption committed by employees as well as accompanying the criminal investigation of the authorities.
- Advising a large service and retail company chain on criminal tax law issues and accompanying the proceedings before the tax authorities.
- Advising an international insurance company on negotiations with a service provider from a criminal law perspective.
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt, Second State Examination, 2020
- Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg, study focus: criminology, First State Examination, 2018
Bastian Grünzinger completed his legal traineeship with stations at the Frankfurt office of a major international law firm in the area of litigation as well as at the public prosecutor's office in Darmstadt and at a commercial criminal law firm specialised in individual criminal defence.