Nils Grunicke advises German and international companies on all aspects of individual and collective employment law.
A focus of Nils’ work is collective employment law as well as employment litigation.
Nils is also frequently advising on restructuring measures including all questions relating staff reductions.
- Advising one of the largest fashion retailers (logistic and sales) in Germany on a wide range of issues relating to all aspects of collective employment law and co-determination rights e.g. health and safety issues
- Frequent representation of employers and directors in court hearings
- Advising employers regarding the termination of employees
- Higher Regional Court of Hamburg, Second State Examination, 2015
- Bucerius Law School Hamburg, First State Examination, 2013
- Grunicke/Brauckhoff, Zuständigkeit des Gesamtbetriebsrates für die Ausgestaltung mobiler Arbeit nach § 87 I Nr. 14 BetrVG, BB 2022, p. 2423-2425
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Nils has worked for an international law firm in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.