Dr Wolfgang HaasSenior Counsel
Dr Wolfgang Haas advises global corporations on cross-border M&A transactions and corporate law.
He is also experienced in advising executive boards in connection with ESG topics. In addition, he has many years of experience in advising on all tax related issues.
Wolfgang’ clients come from a wide range of sectors particularly the industrials and energy sector.
- Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Doctor of Laws, 1994
- Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Second State Examination, 1989
- Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, First State Examination, 1986
- Wolfgang is the former General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer of BASF SE, where he most recently headed the Legal, Compliance, Tax and Insurance department.
Memberships And Affiliations
- International Commission of Jurists, German Section
- Institut Finanzen und Steuern
- Independent person of standing (EU Arbitration Convention)