Andreas Pavelec specialises in commercial real estate law. He advises on real estate transactions, in particular in the area of project development, as well as on commercial lease law and construction and architectural law.
- Advising GLP on real estate transactions and project developments in Ingolstadt/Großmehring as well as on leases for existing properties in Germany.
- Advising Collineo Asset Management GmbH on a mezzanine financing for a project development in Düsseldorf.
- Continuously advising Kingstone Investment Management GmbH on all aspects of asset management, in particular on the leasing of commercial properties.
- Kammergericht Berlin, Second State Examination, 2020
- University of Potsdam, First State Examination, 2016
Before Andreas Pavelec joined DLA Piper, he worked in different international law firms in Munich, Berlin and Singapore as a trainee and during his legal clerkship.