Martyn ScottLegal Director
- Successfully acted for The Department for Transport in the 2019/2020 Rail franchise litigation.
- Successfully supported Government Legal Department in defending a claim for the Department of Health and Social Care against The Good Law Project in relation to contracts for anti-body tests for Covid 19.
- Acted for a large train manufacturer on a high value procurement challenge.
- Acted for a public body in defence of a procurement challenge in relation to the award of a rolling stock contract worth hundreds of millions of pounds.
- Acted for Uber in successfully bringing a judicial review against Knowsley MBC relating to a licensing issue.
- Newcastle University, History Degree 2:1, 1995
- Newcastle University, MA in History, 1997
- College of Law, York CPE, 1998
College of Law, York LPC, 1999
- Chaired session at Public Procurement: Global Revolution IX at Nottingham University in June 2019