Jeanne Dauzier is a counsel in the IPT team. She has been advising French and foreign companies on strategic issues relating to IT, and digital projects for almost 10 years. Jeanne has developed specific expertise on complex digital transformation projects, including cloud computing and outsourcing projects.
Jeanne has developed specific expertise on complex digital transformation projects, including cloud computing and outsourcing projects.
Jeanne strives to provide a high level of expertise and knowledge of market practices to help clients adjust drafting and negotiation strategies.
In a constantly changing and rapidly globalizing environment, Jeanne does not only have technical skills, but also anticipates complex issues and problems related to intellectual property, technology and data and more importantly assists in elaborating operational solutions tailored to specific sectors’ challenges.
She was recently involved in the outsourcing by a French bank of the back office of its private banking activity to a Swiss SaaS service provider.
She is also advising the world leader in beauty on many IT projects including on its most important IT project in the past 10 years. The project is about the worldwide implementation of a new single global ERP based on SAP's S/4 HANA technology to be hosted in a public cloud infrastructure.
She also regularly advises the world leader in luxury goods with the negotiation of many of its group IT contracts.
She has been a key stakeholder of the development of its new digital services offering by one of the main Industrial client of DLA Piper.
- King's College London Bachelor of Law
- University of Paris XI Paris Sud Master's Degree in IT law
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne LLB English and French law
- Blog post: "Outsourcing: A Practical Guide, Second Edition", DLA Piper Insights, February 2021
- Blog post: "Coronavirus COVID-19 - IPT Q&A: France", DLA Piper Insights, April 2020
- Webinar: "Outsourcing: A Practical Guide, Second Edition", March 2021