Thomas advises on the tax structuring of alternative investment funds (private equity, infrastructure and real estate funds) in multiple jurisdictions, including the structuring of carried interest and co-investment mechanisms.
- Thomas has extensive experience in advising private equity funds and multinational groups on the tax structuring of M&A deals including LBOs and capital market transactions. Thomas has also been involved in general reorganization work for corporate groups.
- Thomas also advises on real estate transactions, including acquisitions of French real property by institutional investors and non-resident high net worth individuals.
- HEC-ESCP Europe, Post-graduate degree in international law and management
- Paris 1 - Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master II in tax law
- Fair: International Private Equity (IPEM), Cannes, France, September 2021
- Before joining DLA Piper, Thomas was an associate in high-profile international firms.