Maxime NativelleSenior Associate
Maxime Nativelle's practice primarily focuses on restructuring, insolvency proceedings and distressed M&A.
His expertise covers the amicable resolution and judicial proceedings of companies in difficulty.
Before joining DLA Piper, Maxime was associate in well-known restructuring specialized law firms
- 5àSec – advising 5àSec in its insolvency proceedings.
- Planet Sushi – advising the group in safeguard proceedings.
- Majencia – advising the company in insolvency proceedings and corporate operations.
- University of Caen-Normandy, Master degree (Master II) Business Law, 2010
- University of Paris X Nanterre, Master degree (Master I) Business Law, 2008
Before joining DLA Piper, Maxime was associate during more than 3 years and during 2 years she was in well-known restructuring specialized law firms