Marine Pouzoulet LL.M.Associate
Marine Pouzoulet practices in the area of illiquid investment funds and related corporate law, including issues of private equity and real estate funds as well as regulatory matters. Her clients include companies in a range of sectors including health, chemicals, banking, food and energy.
She advises on all legal aspects, including regulatory compliance and ongoing activities from the structuring to the launch of the vehicle, especially in connection with non-regulated fund structures, including participating in the review process of fund documentation and liaising with service providers.
- Advising on setting up SIF and SICAR (private equity and real estate funds).
- Advising on setting up RAIF and unregulated vehicles.
- Advising on implementation of ESG criteria.
- Luxembourg Bar School, Cours complémentaires en droit luxembourgeois, Ministry of Justice, Luxembourg, 2019
- College of Europe, master’s degree/LLM in European Legal Studies, 2016-2017
- University of Strasbourg, master’s degree in European and Public Law, 2014-2016
University of Nancy, bachelor’s degree in Law and Economics, 2012-2014
University of Metz, Classes préparatoires aux Grandes Ecoles, 2010-2012
- Working pro bono for an environmental NGO acting in the field of protection of bio-diversity and forests.
- 2021 to date: Associate, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2019-21: Investment Funds Associate, Major independent law firm, Luxembourg
- 2017-19: Financial Regulation Policy Officer, European Lobby, Brussels
- 2016: Legal intern, Court of Justice of the European Union, Luxembourg
- 2015: Legal intern, French Ministry, Mayotte
Memberships And Affiliations
- Avocat registered with the Barreau de Luxembourg