Kirstie Allerton is a partner in the firm’s UK Finance Projects & Restructuring team and heads up the Finance team in Leeds. Kirstie specialised in advising lenders and borrowers in relation to a wide range of commercial lending and financing matters both domestic and cross border (including senior and mezzanine debt) and has a particular specialism in real estate finance, including in the commercial property, education and social housing sectors where she regularly advises on both investment and development financings.
- Acting for Knightsbridge Student Housing (through Oaktree Capital) in relation to the GBP 62mln acquisition of the former BBC Costume Store in Acton, West London to service students at the University of Arts, London.
- Acting for Aviva Investors in relation to a GBP200 million loan facility to subsidiaries of Urban Logistics REIT plc secured on a portfolio of logistics properties across the UK.
- Acting for Aviva Investors in relation to various investment facilities provided to Primary Healthcare Properties plc in relation to a portfolio of medical centres across the UK.
- Acting for Bank J Safra Sarasin (Gibraltar) Limited in relation to the refinancing of a high profile boutique hotel in central London.
- Acting for Town Centre Securities PLC in relation to advising on their debt facilities.
- Acting for ICG-Longbow in relation to both development and investment facilities provided to Park Lane Properties in relation to hotels and student accommodation across the UK.
- Acting for the lender in relation to the funding of two joint ventures between the University of York and Evans Property Group established to acquire campus student accommodation at Goodricke College and Langwith College.
- Acting for Henry Boot PLC in relation to advising on their syndicated investment facilities.
- University of Hull, Law and French LLB (Hons), 1999
- Listed by Legal500 as a Leading individual for Banking and Finance in the Yorkshire and Humber region and is described as a 'star performer' in the 2022 testimonials.
- Ranked partner by Chambers and specifically is 'recognised for her knowledge advising on real estate finance. Her experience encompasses portfolio refinancings among other matters'.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Board member of the Yorkshire Development Board for Marie Curie Cancer Care