Chloe Ball qualified into the London Restructuring team in August 2019.
Since joining the team, Chloe has advised on both contentious and non-contentious restructuring and insolvency mandates, with particular focus acting for various stakeholders on company voluntary arrangements, administrations and financial restructurings.
Before joining the team Chloe spent three months seconded to DLA Piper's New York Restructuring practice and has experience of cross-border restructuring situations.
- Advising a bar and restaurant company on the implementation of a Company Voluntary Arrangement.
- Advising various stakeholders on distressed real estate matters and enforcement.
- Acting for both purchasers and sellers on various sales of distressed businesses, both inside and outside of formal insolvency procedures.
- Advising on the successful implementation of a casual dining company's Company Voluntary Arrangement in 2018 and in relation to the sale of the business and certain assets out of administration in October 2020.
- Advising a syndicate of banks in relation to the restructuring of a courier company.
- University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law and LPC with MSc Law, Business and Management (Distinction)
- University of York, BA History (First)
Memberships And Affiliations
- The Law Society of England and Wales