Victoria BallLegal Director
Victoria Ball is a non-contentious construction lawyer, advising clients on a range of construction and development projects. Victoria provides advice on the drafting and negotiation of construction contracts, consultancy appointments, development agreements, agreements for lease and the ancillary bonds, guarantees and warranties.
Victoria has also spent a number of years working as in-house counsel for Interserve Plc. This experience allowed Victoria to develop an invaluable insight and understanding of the pressures faced by clients which means her advice is always commercial and on point.
Victoria is well-connected in and knows the local property market extremely well, working with a number of the most active developers in the region.
- Advising developer Seven Capital on their portfolio of high profile residential and mixed use development projects across the Midlands and UK-wide to achieve consistency in their supply chain procurement
- Advising a developer client on a large mixed-use development in Canary Wharf to include residential, commercial and retail space within a challenging site boundary
- Advising lenders including Barclays, Maslow, pension funds and corporate borrowers on the construction elements of various development finance loans
- Advising corporate purchasers on the construction elements of a broad portfolio of investment properties
- Acting for corporate occupiers, such as Amazon and Collins Aerospace, on new build and office fit-out projects
- Finalist - Legal Category - Birmingham Young Professional of Year Awards 2017
- Finalist - Woman of the Year - City of Birmingham Business Awards 2018
Lecturer at University of Law 2013-2014
- Panel Member - "Birmingham 2030" event held by the Birmingham Post and Barton Willmore alongside WMCA Mayor Andy Street in November, 2017
- RoundTable - "The Future of the Office" held by Insider Media and hosted at Colliers in January, 2018
- 2015-2018 - Senior Associate, international law firm
- 2011-2015 - Assistant General Counsel, Interserve Plc
- 2007-2011 - Trainee & Solicitor, international law firm