Isaac BordonLegal Director
Isaac Bordon is a real estate lawyer with experience of investment, development, management and corporate occupier work.
He advises a wide range of clients, including public and private real estate companies, retailers, banks, pension funds, high net worth individuals and corporate occupiers on a variety of real estate matters.
Isaac is recommended for real estate work in the UK Legal 500.
- On the purchase of One London Wall Place, London for £480m in the largest single asset real estate transaction of 2020.*
- On the £1.1bn sale of 25 Canada Square, London to Citibank N.A.*
- A pension fund in connection with all aspects of its real estate portfolio, including sales and acquisitions, the grant of new leases and general management work.*
- LVMH on the real estate aspects of their acquisition of Hackett and Pepe Jeans Group including the transfer of 100+ leases in the UK, Europe and the USA.*
- On the sale, purchase and development of high value residential property in London (including in Grosvenor Place, The Tower Nine Elms, Knightsbridge, Kensington and Hampstead).*
- A high end designer brand on its real estate portfolio, including in relation to store and office openings in Sloane Street, New Bond Street, Kensington High Street, Birmingham Bullring, Bicester and Westfield London.*
- Hedge funds and other corporate occupiers on their real estate requirements in the City of London and West End.*
- A national retailer in relation to store openings and disposals throughout the UK, including on King’s Road, Westfield London, Westfield Stratford, Oxford Street, Birmingham Resorts World and the Trafford Centre.*
- In connection with the development of Whiteleys in Bayswater, London to a new residential, retail, dining and hotel complex, shops and restaurants, a cinema, a large-scale gym, and hotel.*
- Bank of America N.A. on a loan facility to Manchester United secured against property interests including, Old Trafford.*
* denotes work undertaken at a previous firm.
- Recommended in the UK Legal 500
- 2014 – 2021, Senior Associate, London-based international law firm
- 2010 – 2014, Associate, London-based international law firm
- 2008 - 2010, Trainee Solicitor, London-based international law firm